September........
Courtney went sandhill crane hunting....and yes, he ate it. I didn't even know you could eat these things!

For Labor Day weekend, we drove down to St. George for a weekend with the Wallentine's. Brad and Amber even came. We had so much fun, even though it was so hot.

Isn't he handsome?

We tried taking some family pictures


Hutson with Uncle Collin

Playing in more sand. St. George was too hot for me!
August.....We went on a camping trip with Lex and Lisa to Palisades. We had so much fun, even though we got rained on. I think the kids had a fun time too.



Look at that stud! I was laughing so hard whenI looked over at him!

Hutson can't handle the fishing

Yummy breakfast

Catching dinner for us.
it's so fun to see these pictures and get an update! glad to see that things are going well - Hutson is getting big!
ReplyDeleteMan, you've had some fun adventures! Hutson is so cute and getting so big. Hope you have a fun Christmas.
ReplyDelete