Tuesday, December 14, 2010

November

Hutson loves his baths.


Nice pose Dan. Don't give up on your balet career just yet.



Collin (finally) sawed down the tree.

"Shake it off Brandon" I had him shake off alot of trees... some of them I knew were no good, but it was still fun to watch.

Ornaments!

What are you saying Lydia?

Raegan playing after Thanksgiving dinner. We got her first (I think) crawl on video.

"Blizzard 2010!?" Over-Rated! Not too much for Hutson and his snow socks.

We recently had to child-proof our cabinets. When we did, Hutson was pretty angry.

1 comment:

  1. Emily,

    I don't know if you're planning on coming down for the reunion, but it would be so fun to see you and meet Courtney and Hutson! Hutson looks so cute!! In most of the pictures it looks as though he's busy and always on the go. I like the last one where he's getting into the cupboard (mischievous). But, I understand it is far, so if not, I'm glad I get to see these fun pictures! I hope things are going well!

    Love,

    Allison

    ReplyDelete